Friday, February 8, 2008

Win / Win

Normally I would not care who's going to get the Republican nomination, but for some reason I found myself hoping for Huckabee. "Hey, what are you thinking?" my common sense interjected, "You should root for the WORST Republican candidate, that way Obama or Clinton will win". McCain should be way easier to beat. If Huckabee gets the nomination he'll get the votes of the nice Republicans who want to vote Democrat on the sly. McCain can't do that. More votes for Obama/Clinton! (I registered as an independent but I don't think I'm fooling anyone.)

For some reason my heart wouldn't give up. "But I LIKE Huckabee" I whined internally. "Hmmmm......well, one good thing about Huckabee is that if the Republicans do cheat and win like they have in the past, the American people will still have a good president." (pause while that sinks in.........) Huckabee it is!

No comments: